Tuesday, November 2, 2021

We made a mistake. Update on IWM Spread Trade

An update on IWM Call Spread. IWM reaches the frontline of defense threatening a breakthrough the all time high it reached in the beginning of March 2021 where it topped out at 234.53. Now what? Will it retread or advance?

We made a mistake.

Our calculations regarding entry level told us to enter the Spread at 248/253. But instead I entered the trade at 242/247. This is just above 1st Standard Deviation. Not good. Now I am trying to sell the wrong position for any bread crump I can get so that I can at least pay for commission and fees involved.

http://www.optioncrusader.com/trading-tactics/update-on-iwm-call-spread-november-01/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

One Day before GDP Release. Whats up with the Qs?

The 28 May 365/385/315/295  QQQ  Iron Condor circles between 25% and 30% P/L. If it hits 30% today I will take it off. If it waits until tom...

Popular Post