Thursday, January 21, 2021

A classic technical pattern. OBALON

A classical UPTREND Pattern evolved on that day. I received and alert from OBLN due to a greater than 5% gain but I did not react. I was busy. Those diamonds are out there. A classical Trend with retracement flags pointing down, then forming a head and shoulder REVERSAL Pattern and then going into a typical downtrend pattern with flags pointing upwards!!! Big money. I will set those trades up when I am done with all the other stuff. I cant jump around. One step at a time. There are plenty diamonds out there.

And then there was insider trading, well, it happens all the time.


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

One Day before GDP Release. Whats up with the Qs?

The 28 May 365/385/315/295  QQQ  Iron Condor circles between 25% and 30% P/L. If it hits 30% today I will take it off. If it waits until tom...

Popular Post