Saturday, January 23, 2021

It is not easy to be a Hedge Fund manager, LOL

It is 00:15 midnight and I still enjoy my work digging for nuggets. My health problem? I cant sleep. 

But here is another stock to look into. CCL. And with it goes RCL and NCLH. When the cruise line industry tanks I make money going short or buying PUT options. Markets going up or down, it doesnt matter as long as they move.

I should have been on it earlier but I am new to this business. Well then, full steam ahead, Baby

Carnival CEO Arnold Donald, Chief Financial Officer David Bernstein, and Arnaldo Perez, the cruise line’s general counsel, sold a total of $2.7 million of stock.

RHONA WISE/AFP/Getty Images

Carnival stock cratered last year, as the coronavirus pandemic wiped out the market for cruises, and in mid-January, three top executives, including chief executive Arnold Donald, sold shares.

Carnival (ticker: CCL) shares plunged 67% in 2020, and that was following a December boost.

On Jan. 11, Carnival stock dipped after the company preliminarily reported a large fourth-quarter loss. The shares are now down about 5% this year.



Read the full article at Barron's 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

One Day before GDP Release. Whats up with the Qs?

The 28 May 365/385/315/295  QQQ  Iron Condor circles between 25% and 30% P/L. If it hits 30% today I will take it off. If it waits until tom...

Popular Post