Monday, July 19, 2021

And so it starts

The VIX jumped higher today and nipped on the 25 level, which is my level to consider alternatives to long CALL-position. With this jump my SPY Vertical Bear-Call run into 40% profit. Great I thought! For the QQQs I still have to wait. They are still slightly under water. Stocks might drown since it looks like that fundamentals are taking over and that means fear of inflation will take over and uncertainty will increase due to mixed and inactive messages from the FOMC.

Be careful folks. It is NOT an easy market right now!


Option Levels of AMC

I closed my PUT on AMC since it was to expire this week on Friday. This also was a roller coaster. But great in the end.

I bought another PUT Option on Friday to continue, what I think will be a slow death sentence for AMC. 

We also can see from previous posts on AMC that the PUT Strike levels around $35 have been expired. And the trading volume is reduced.

WHY?

AMC is a bankrupt company and the price is over inflated. Also, a lot of apes sitting on those shares and many bought them for above 35 Dollars. They are in the red right now. 

The trading volume is reaching 50% at NY lunch time, 12 PM EST. But the CALL to PUT option Ratio is about 1.72. This means for every call option there are 1.72 put options out there. The tide is turning. 

I will take that shot and wait for the panic selling. Lets sink the ship to $20!

Above $35 is a hopeful place for the Apes. Lot of Bananas to eat. I dont think the MM will go pass $35 because they would have to start paying out winning trades.

And the same is true for the $30 PUT Level. Market Maker might stay below $35 to eliminate all CALLS on the upside, and they might stay above $30 to starve all PUT holders to death, on the downside of AMC.


There are about 50,000 PUT Options to expire around the $33-$28 Strike level this Friday. They account for 5 million shares. If they go 5 Dollars in the money (ITM) it would cost the MM about 25 million Dollars.

The market Maker will wait for that and cash in. I doubt that AMC will drop below $31 this week, IF THEY CAN KEEP THE LEVEL and that is what they want. The MM also still have a lot of shares. If they have to "short" AMC due to Put buying they might sell AMC shares at the same time to keep the price up, at the current level. But who knows. I am not the market and I am not an adviser to the market.

But that is what I think. AMC wont drop below 30 Dollars this week but maybe next week.

Here are the levels that need to be deleted coming Friday so that we can continue sinking the ship. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

One Day before GDP Release. Whats up with the Qs?

The 28 May 365/385/315/295  QQQ  Iron Condor circles between 25% and 30% P/L. If it hits 30% today I will take it off. If it waits until tom...

Popular Post