Monday, April 12, 2021

How far down the Rabbit Hole you want to go?

After having a great last week and an eyeopener on the weekend we are continuing to enhance our Game. My principles.

  • Whatever you are doing, be best, Melania Trump. Be the best in your field.
  • This requires a lot of work and learning. Thus, dont be lazy and dont be mentally sleepy.
  • You cannot cut corners on education or experience. You have to pay your dues.
  • You need to be a little bit technical and analytic. You must love Numbers and have a basic understanding of Excel. Be less human helps a lot.
  • You must fanatically fall in love with the subject matter.
  • You must change your life for without you will continue to do what you did so far. 

I was asked more than two times now if I can teach. I cannot because I am not ready yet. Will I teach? Probably not. Maybe in schools to light up financial illiteracy. Can I give guidance? Yes, one time. You do what I suggest to you. If you cannot follow through dont ask me any further question. Dont waste my time. You have to proof yourself to me, not me to you. I am fine. 

I am way ahead down the rabbit hole and I love it.

While it is true that all the information you need is out there at your fingertip it is also true that you only need about 3% of it and the rest is background noise and distraction. It is NOT a get rich quick scheme even some people want you to believe it. Most beginners, as I in the beginning 10 years ago, have the need for the feeling of getting out of the Rat Race, QUICKLY and they long for that feeling of: Finally I found it, Trading. You can be a genius in no time. Yes, of course. 

There is the HERO to ZERO Rule. 90/90/90 

90% of traders, lose 90% of their account in 90 days. I have done it too.

Those who long for that Hero feeling will feel attracted to all the charlatans that are out there on the Internet selling to you what makes you feel good. They are selling your dream back to you. 

Yes, you need a mentor or pay for the "right" courses. Those who think they can develop it all by themselves think like the burglar who thinks he is smarter than the police or surveillance cameras. The novice trader thinks he is smarter than the market and the professionals. The Finance Industry has history, you dont. You are no one, darling.

Then there are those who make thousands of Dollars for a while despite they have no fundamental analysis. Luck runs out one day. Some people are looking at lines and candle patterns all day long, like the Oracle telling the future after throwing in some bones. 
All of them have no clue what the difference is between gambling and trading. The dumb money. And of course there is the lucky dumb money too. Some people are lucky risking all their money to make a fortune. I have seen it, been there, done it. I lost a fortune. Not my style anymore. I learnt. 

I spent about 1,000 hours on education since beginning of January, 10 hours a day, every day. If you think I can show you a trick and you copy it, you are mistaken. If I knew I would make you pay a lot.

One sort of people I do not like at all: Gold Diggers. People who are looking for the quick buck and are too lazy to work for it. 

One thing you cannot do without is support. You must have a wife that supports you without hesitation and questioning. You need to clarify and discuss the issue what if you lose it all. Will there be fight if you cant do it or if you run out of luck? You have to be totally open to your spouse and even show her what you did and planning to do. Over time they will learn. My village girl will be able to explain to you what a Bear Call Credit Spread is and what Deviation you set it up best! She will also tell you at what distance we put the Hedge and what it looks like in various instances. She can explain the skewness to you and how important the mean of a dataset is. She is really smart! I am so proud of her. She cant program though but that is a minor.

I am so proud that I am married to my wife who is super supportive and loving. In the very sense of the sentence, yes, she promised to make this marriage unforgettable for me and the best time of my life. I can feel it! Without her this would not be possible! She is the foundation of it all. I love you honey!


Now I can say it, and I will show what it is all about later, I cracked the jackpot. Not the floodgate but a crack in the market, which pulls money away from it. Like a little pipe you put into the river to water your fields. You dont flood them.

Lets continue the journey. I am still looking for a name of this project.

By the way, can you imagine this 5'2" of 90 lbs tiny girl jumps onto a 200 lbs 6' black 20 year old criminal kid, beating him up as much as she could and then obtaining injuries of it? She is a fighter. She takes no prisoners if you attack our family. Guaranteed. She is good now. Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

One Day before GDP Release. Whats up with the Qs?

The 28 May 365/385/315/295  QQQ  Iron Condor circles between 25% and 30% P/L. If it hits 30% today I will take it off. If it waits until tom...

Popular Post