Wednesday, April 21, 2021

The Iron Condor of the Spider

When I was condensing my thoughts on the Qs the Spider also hit the target and I took it off.

I was still looking at it and then a few minutes later, bang! A third hit today, all good.

  • Closed SPY Iron Condor for 32% Profit
  • Closed QQQ Put for 10% Profit
  • Closed QQQ Call Spread for 34% Profit

Celebration Day. 

Since we have to diversity there is no trade today. We already put up another QQQ today.

  • We can not put our trades back to back but wait a few days. 
  • Also not everybody should be in the same vehicle. 
  • Trade Limit 10-15%. 
  • SL 15%

We close the trade at 32%, Great day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

One Day before GDP Release. Whats up with the Qs?

The 28 May 365/385/315/295  QQQ  Iron Condor circles between 25% and 30% P/L. If it hits 30% today I will take it off. If it waits until tom...

Popular Post